Monday, December 8, 2008

I want to wake up in a city that doesn't sleep!

Technically I have never been there, unless movies and the entire collection of Sex and the City counts. Goodness if I thought about it how many of my favorite movies/shows have taken place in NY... I Am Legend, Gossip Girl, Center Stage, Elf, Serendipity, Breakfast at Tiffanys...

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving on the 28th of December I am going to the very heart of it, New York New York! My intenirary includes the empire state building (how Sleepless in Seattle) the statue of liberty with a little green hat, Central Park, ice skating at Rockafeller center, the Sex and the City tour, the Met, and possibly a Broadway play. What a perfect time to go to New York, and I will be there for New Years to see the ball drop! 

No comments: