Thursday, December 11, 2008

Miles Away

I came to Texas (UT from Tech) in such a rush and before I could fully understand all that uprooting my life would entail I left because I knew I had to. I was meant to. I'm not sorry and what it was the best thing to happen to me. And now I am going to back to face what I left behind. Even though I am better off right here where I am I have unfinished business to attend to, being some friends that I left before even thinking about saying goodbye. Even though I have seen them again I need to make my peace with what once was the only life I knew (independently from my family) and leave honorably as a Texas Longhorn. So I will travel miles away...to revisit my old life as if it was a fuzzy dream. 

1 comment:

The Happiest Activist said...

ummmm REDIC MADONNA REFERENCES

all i know is that you're NOT going to la isla bonita lol