Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Longevity

With a new year approaching, let us hope that we will live to see many more to come. On my first night home, while at dinner with my dear Dad and one of his oldest friends I began to think about the things we do in our life that keep us alive. So to make things nice and easy I compiled a list of things we should all try to do everyday if we can...
1. Laughing (and/or smiling) wrinkles only go where the smile has been
2. Play time ...and I don't mean outside with your friends
3. Dreaming...dream big and dream on.
4. Drinking (I mean think about it, drunks always live long lives) preferably red red wine
5; Running (alone or outside with your friends) 

1 comment:

The Happiest Activist said...

thats kind of meager. What about all the other important things?

-smoke weed
-listen to music
-go to acl and get destroyed every year
-write a blog
-HAVE BABIES!!!

srsly I'm not kidding about these things!!!