Saturday, December 27, 2008

Top 10

7. I need somebody PHELPS, he beats everybody PHELPS! It was a proud moment for the US & A when big ears, chiseled body, 6'4" swimmer Michael Phelps won his 8th gold medal for the American team. Not only that but watching the women's gymnastics was another one of my favorite events, as well as the marathon. It is always a special year when the olympics come around, and this year, the Americans did well in China. Congratulations and thank you Michael Phelps, Nastia Lukin, and Shawn Johnson! "Those chinese sons of a b-tches are going down" The End of Zee World

8. Keepin' it Weird. I moved to Austin in January and it has been such a great and interesting city to live in. Barton Springs, Lake Travis/Austin, Spider House, Cain & Ables, Pho!, TIFFS TREATS, Amy's, downtown (enough said there), ACL, Town Lake, and the list goes on. Not to mention all the psychedelic and rad people that compose the city, without whom it wouldn't be weird. 

9. "I get by with a little help from my friends" Austin and UT would be nothing without all the hot, a bit wild, and amazing people that I have met. A couple that 2008 brought that deserve an honorable mention are the Womanizer aka my husband Dustin O'neal, and of course my loves Cristina, Cara, Michelle and Ingrid! Without which I don't know how I'd get by. 

10. Last but not least, the Big Apple. I'm not talking about New York, but I am talking about my 2008 purchase of this adorable little macbook which I sleep next to, eat next to, practically live next to. I don't know if I will ever go back to a pc, I'm a mac girl now. 

No comments: